In the Vietnamese village named EP CHAI, people are living and sharing with animals.
Men and children scavenger through trash containers and collects items from discarded material, to trade for meal. If they don't pay good attention, dogs would take away their food, since animals are hungry, too.
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8462)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-18
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 24-70mm L
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-03 15:20