The delta of the river Po, half an hour before dawn. The ubiquitous humidity turns in fog in the last meter near the ground. The high voltage lines lead to one of the biggest and most polluting coal power plants in Italy.
Technical: equivalent f.l. 43,5 mm, no tripod, EV nearly at the lowest end in terms of shutter speed, aperture and ISO. De-noised & sharpened with Neat Image, contrast mask 70% applied.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marko Germani (markogts) (1130)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 80, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR, @ ISO 800
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-03 14:48