Hundreds of men like this man have to carry sometimes hundreds of pounds of stuff to the top of Huangshan so that tourists can enjoy the top.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
roadends (798) 2009-08-12 22:37
Wonderful photo. You've captured the backbreaking effort nicely. I recently climbed Hua Shan and was amazed at how much these guys carry and even more so at how old a lot of them were.
mzhang (46) 2012-10-27 3:08
In this country, some have to work really hard to make a living.I think make this image black & white can emphasize this, giving me the feeling of the Life magizine. The colors are too nice and become a distraction.
- Copyright: Henry Abbott (mkonjilp) (375)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-08
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Porters of the world [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-02 13:37