I was just going through my photos from last year's India trip and came across this shot of a pleasingly colour co-ordinated alleyway in Cochin, Kerala.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
chicken (1557) 2009-06-12 19:22
Great Indian still life. The colors are simply perfect.
Bartleby (13524) 2009-06-13 2:19
complementary colors indeed. Always a treat for the eyes. Composition is fine too. Well done.
PaulVDV (20471) 2009-06-13 3:25
A well composed and beautiful daily life-picture with very nice colours. Excellent idea to call it 'Minty Alley'.
Best regards, Paul
dArpAn (499) 2009-06-15 13:08
Tones of green against the red colored bicycle create a very eye-catching cmobo for me. I like how you've composed/cropped the shot to get only the necessary elements in the frame. Gr8 work friend :)
- Copyright: Charlotte Dymock (charlotte_iona) (1115)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital EOS350D, Canon EFS 18-55
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: India 2008
- Theme(s): Laundry, Clotheslines of the world Part 2 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-12 14:32