One of the many "junks" on Ha Long Bay as it "sails" (and I use the term 'sails' advisedly :)) between some rocky outcrops.
Really though, a lovely place. We booked a 2 night trip once we got to Hanoi - it's the way to go, just ask around. Never book before you get there because you'll pay too much or get stuck on a crappy boat.
I took this shot sitting on the top deck, tripod out of the question because of the motion of the boat, but the image stabilisation seems to work all right.
A cold beer beside me, good company, is there anything better?
Ha Long Bay at Wikipedia
Critiques | Translate
humayun (2909) 2009-05-17 4:38
just like movie poster.......
- Copyright: Adam Coles (adamasao1) (466)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony A100, Sony 18-70 f:3.5-5.6, 55mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-17 4:10