One of the many Luang Prabang's novices
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BennyV (19037) 2009-04-24 6:23
Interesting portrait, but the really interesting element seems to be hidden behind the door. What's going on there!?
Good composition, although the uninspiring blank wall on the right forms quite a contrast with the door and the hidden painting on the left. Also the orange/black frame is a bit heavy, imho.
Hope you don't mind my thoughts - thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Marc Liegeois (marcliegeois) (80)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-29
- Categories: Daily Life, Ceremony
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): In Search of Buddha [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-24 2:23