Around the shores of Lake Bunyonyi, there are a lot of people working for the education of children, and if you are visiting as a tourist, it is hard to don't meet anybody for tell about their project, asking if their children can do a performance for you in the evening, or asking if you can be a donor.
One of this project is named Mwenda Needy Children and Orphanages, and is located on the top of the hill, with a beautiful view.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mafegan (8624) 2009-04-20 19:06
A sea of happy and sometimes toothless faces. Good pov and good composition. Tfs, Marlene
vagabondtravels (6507) 2009-04-21 0:29
So many faces. You have really extended the scene with all these children. Nice comp and pov.
- Copyright: Eiliv Sorhus (seiliv) (317)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-02-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony HDR HC3 HDV, Sony MemStickPro 2Gb
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/424 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-20 7:38