Still another building located not far from Saijo Station.
This photo reminds me of "Thank You" video clip by Dido, that's one of my favorite songs.
The difference is this house in the middle is the newest one. One on the right is a bank, and the other left is not being used anymore. You can see its rusty exterior.
There are two words on that house board, the top one is in Chinese character or Kanji, and the word below written in Hiragana characters is "Katsuya", which is probably the name of the building. It's likely a beauty salon for young people since they all almost look 'fungky'.
Not many old Japanese houses can be found in the downtown anymore.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: henny mustafa (hmusty) (171)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D60, Nikkor 18-55mm.
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-07 3:00