The bottom half of the sky is mostly light pollution, and you can just start to see some stars towards the top.
(sorry about the jpeg quality on the small version)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
achakladar (786) 2009-02-18 21:56
Awesome !! This is brilliant....! I have a small workshop, hope you approve.
blackened (87) 2009-02-19 5:04
Wow, I just love this picture. I have been told a couple of times on my shots that there was a tilt and that I might correct it but I love your picture the way it is.
- Copyright: Mike Rr (mazdaspeed) (26)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-02-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: 30D, Tokina 20-35mm f3.5-4.5
- Exposure: f/5.6, 30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-18 14:37
- Favorites: 2 [view]