Nursing cat with food for child. Heraklion port.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SylFondacci (4087) 2004-10-17 16:17
Beautiful image ! THere are so many cats in Greece and they are not always well treated.
Thanks for sharing, Oleg.
Xalkida (11744) 2004-10-17 16:20
Very nice and unique photo of this cute cat!
djenno (0) 2004-10-18 13:40
GReat shot, poor thing must be so tired! Nice job here, thank you for sharing!
maloutim (9627) 2006-11-22 13:55
Nice realistic shot! We were in Crete in 2003, and we did notice there were cats everywhere, but a lot of them, although not exactly wild, just had to fend for themselves.
This is one of them which you caught at the right moment; She is obviously anxious about looking for food.
I can also see the litter on the beach, which we deplored, as we thought it ruined such anotherwise beautiful island.
Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Oleg Kuznetsov (osub) (1663)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-08-16
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta Dimage 7Hi
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Crete cats, My favorite photos (16) (Gatti Matti), Cats in Greece and Italy [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-10-17 15:38