Two old cars of the Fifties having each more than 500'000 km.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Didi (49146) 2003-07-28 14:10
Très bonne impression de profondeur de l'image. Pour ceux qui désirent recadrer l'image surtout n'éliminez pas le monsieur qui transporte la caisse.
A mons avis la Chevrolet a plus de 500.000 Km.
Curioso (9271) 2003-07-28 16:21
Colors seemed a little washed to me. I tried a workshop.
Nevertheless, I really like the composition and the perspective effect. Really good picture !
ninadev (5373) 2003-07-29 17:25
The colors are sharp and clear and the composition very nice.
This is really Cuba, the feeling that you went in a timewarp machine and back 50 years ago.
Your shot does show it very well. When I was there 10 years ago I was told that they repaired these American cars with parts coming from Russia, so they must have fantastic mechanics and in spite of the salty air they manage to keep the body of the cars unrusted.
- Copyright: Jorge Martos (jorgemartos) (109)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-09-00
- Camera: Minolta 7, 28-105 f/3.5-f/4.5, Fuji Sensia 100, Hoya UV
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Cuba voyage
- Theme(s): Old Cars, Cuba transportation, Colorful Cars in Cuba [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-07-28 12:23