Plaza Vicente López is a square in the Recoleta district of Buenos Aires. It borders with the streets Paraná, Montevideo, Arenales, Juncal and Vicente Lopez. The square of moderate size have a plant that takes an almost triangular appearance.
The square honors the author of the Argentine national anthem: Vicente López y Planes. In Spring there are flowery trees of many species including jacarandas. The square followa the urban design of the french naturalized argentine Carlos Thays show said that streets, squares and parks have Argentina flora rather than imported flora.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12387)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Winter in Argentina
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-22 14:41