This is Cuyagua Beach, located at about a three hours drive from Caracas, it is a popular getaway because you can drive the car up to the beach and set up camp without any trouble. Also it is a very popular surfing point.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
AandK (1832) 2007-02-06 6:15
Woow!! Is this some sort of festival or just daily life at that beach? Looks amazing... Really interesting shot! Hope that nobody was snoaring!
buzdovan (294) 2007-02-06 12:47
Very interesting photo! it's very dynamic and well detailed.
Cruize (0) 2007-02-12 0:04
Wow this is great Isaac. It is unusual to see vehicles on a beach in NZ. This is just great and such a colourful crowed beach too.
Dof and colours are great and you have taken the photo from just the right perspective.
- Copyright: Isaac Bonyuet (Isaac) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus C-740 UZ, Olympus 6.3-63mm 1:2.8-3.7
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Toyota BJ 40 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-06 6:06