As mentionned by some members, picture had to be more centered on the sun and the bridge. I've used this opportunity to crop a little band from the bottom and the top to increase the impression of landscape.
Boat is still there for two reasons:
1) Erasing it to focus more on the bridge decreases a little bit the quality of the shot
2) Simply the pleasure to remember where and how the picture has been taken, it was a lovely trip and the reflect of the top of the boat is interesting....
Thanks and hope you'll enjoy
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Auslander (353) 2005-01-14 18:16
Wow. I'm amaze by the quality of this picture. The sharpness and the color are suberbe.
Excellent Timing, everything is there Alexis !!
piocus (171) 2005-01-18 12:02
Personnellement j'aurais attendu quelques secondes que le soleil soit légèrement plus bas, le reflet sur l'eau aurait été accentué !
patrick_belaire (356) 2005-01-24 15:30
Very beautiful sunset, I allowed myself to make a realignment...
DrorAngkor (164) 2005-02-18 7:26
WHO EVER SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE GREAT PHOTOS WITH THE SUN DEAD IN THE CENTER ??? :)
WOW ! Just superb ! The colors,the composition , what an amazing sky ...!
Very well done Gulliver !
- Copyright: Alexis and Caroline (gulliver) (1646)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon IXUS 430
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: East Venezuela....con gusto
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-14 4:04