Campamento Boral is a 3 hour boat trip from the nearest road, deep into the jungle of Canaima National Park. The river is just one of many, that eventually empty into the mighty Orinoco.
A few minutes before this shot was taken torrential rain which stopped as suddenly as it began made the river seem to boil, a complete contrast to the calm and serene scene shown here. The storm clouds reflected in the water as they tracked away North, thunder rumbling in their wake.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Iain Jamieson (Grumps) (146)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Sigma 10-20mm f4.5, Cokin circular polarizer P164
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-15 6:55