This lighthouse is located in Colonia and is connected with old city walls. Today it is a tourist attraction and tourists can climb up on the narrow steps. From the top is a fantastic view on the town, harbor and Rio de la Plata bay.
Critiques | Translate
Longroute (19396) 2011-10-08 7:09
The composition is well thought and together with the interesting subject make us forgive the lack of light. (:-) Should be a deserving place for a visit. Did you take photos from the top of the LH?
sevy (15365) 2012-01-20 0:30
Interesting for me to discover this shot of lighthouse in middle of ruins. Last month I visited a similar place.
You managed well the opposition between the new and the old which is giving the originality and the contrast to the shot.
- Copyright: Zbigniew Kalinowski (fotka) (3565)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-20
- Categories: Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ 28, Leica Vario-Elmarit 1:2.8-4.4/4.8-86.4
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lighthouses [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-01 8:21