This photograph shows one of the famous Nazca geoglyphes: The Monkey. The Nazca lines are thought to be a remnant of an ancient culture that lived in the valleys of the rivers Río Názca, Río Pálpa and Río Ingénio.
This photograph was taken with a medium format camera on film while flying over the Nazca lines. Scanning of the film was done with Epson's 4990 Photo scanner and post processing was done mostly in XNView (crop, adjust colours and contrast).
I hope that you like the result.
- Copyright: Maik Bunschkowski (Ishidro) (101)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-21
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Pentacon SIX TL, Biometar 2.8/80mm
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-05-30 11:30
- Favorites: 1 [view]