Rather plain landscape, but I am attracted to it.
Clayey ground, green fields..., no wonder - it is February, summer in Peru now. But what I like the most about it, are the foggy mountains in the distance; they look like painted to me. Very beautiful.
About the photo technique: I only added sharpness +52, no other changes.
I am very glad my 35 mm Nikon depicts green color well, unlike the digital Olympus... All colors are very close to natural here and I always appreciate this on the photos.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Irina Prokofyeva (Traveller) (672)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-02-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Nikon Zoom Touch 470 AF, 35mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Peru, Visiting Friends
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-06 21:55