Cathedral of Lima under a grey sky.
Built between 1535 and 1649 in Renaissance style, with plateresque ornaments. The towers are neoclassic.
Located at Plaza de Armas, in the historic centre.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pedro Montes (Periko) (2557)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-07-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, AF-S Nikkor 12-24 mm 1:4 G ED
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-17 20:18