Lake Titicaca is a lake in the Andes on the border of Peru and Bolivia. At 3,811 m (12,500 ft) above sea level, the lake is on record as the highest commercially navigable lake in the world.
It was quiet unique experience to go for ride on traditional boat made of reed. I have enjoyed it so much.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jacek Bruszewski (jacekb70) (311)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: NIKON D 300, 18-200 AF-S VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-01 1:42