Pisaq is an Inca archeological site just a short drive from Cusco. The site has a very well preserved citadel, up in the hill in the back of the pciture, and nicely kept agricultural terraces, like the ones seen in the front.
Receiving less visitors than other ruins such as Ollantaytambo (and, of course, many fewer than Machu Picchu), this place allows for quieter less crowded walks, and is certainly worth the visit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Daniel Moreno (dospordostres) (1164)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-14
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, 18-55mm Canon, 58 mm Circ.polar + UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-29 9:21