The Church of the Society of Jesus is a historic Jesuit church in Cusco, the ancient capital of the Incan Empire, in Peru. It is situated in the Plaza de Armas, the city center. Its construction began in 1576, but it was badly damaged in an earthquake in 1650. The rebuilt church was completed nearly two decades later.
Nobody has marked this note useful