Critiques | Translate
chris04stop (6801) 2009-03-18 16:47
Oh, a welder... Bravo George: his eyes are acute and your eye too...A beautiful, clever image. But..who can weld, in a safe, very safe and sure way our lifes? This a very good question... or not, George?
Clairedelune (4923) 2009-03-18 18:41
The white in his eye...
The black of the soot...
Calling for each other.
The smoothness of the metallic "wall".
The hardness of his face.
Answering to each other.
In a triangle of perfection
The perfect yin/yang photo...
...And the traces of a hand on the wall... Like a sign...
Nigredo, the first stage of the Magnum Opus (The Great Work)...
... Did I write Magnum?
- Copyright: George Grabarczyk (Polonaise) (5802)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-09-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Ftb, Canon 24mm f/2.8, Kodak 400
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): People of work, Talking faces, Fatal ( facial ? ) obsession ! [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-18 16:17