I think this photo speaks for itself. It was a long journey up the mountain but the view was well worth it. Overlooking the obstacle we had just overcome.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Csilla (1782) 2008-01-08 20:22
I like the silouette in the foreground but I like especially the beautiful landscape with georgeous colors, good POV and sharpness.
Thanks for sharing!
rishabh6296 (706) 2008-01-08 21:36
excellent composition and POV,TFS
CycleEyes (24) 2008-01-09 1:18
Hello Adam, strong shot! Great point of view showing the proportions of subject.
romanaa (7982) 2008-01-09 8:21
great shot. The depth is incredible. One could almost fall down.
rbcy1974 (20758) 2008-01-21 4:11
it gives me vertigo
colours and details on the background are very well captured.
Be careful in Tingo MAria cause its a dangerous region
- Copyright: Adam Tymetz (freechechnya1) (222)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-01-05
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), Canon 70-300mm IS USM, 58 mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-08 20:10