This picture was taken in Peru's remote Cordillera Blanca. As it was getting darker, we decided to have a big fire inside our Tent Tipi. The feeling was great!! We were not freezing anymore and spent hours inside the tent!
I like taking pictures in the early evening, just a few minutes after the sun has disapeared. The sky has a nice dark blue color and the first stars are visible.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: marc masconi (marcoperu) (120)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 5D, EF 28-70mm f/2.8
- Exposure: f/4.5, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-24 5:17