In the next few posts I will be showing you how one makes ladrillos (bricks) in Ecuador with his bare hands and bare feet.
This is the heat compression stage of everything from mud-sawdust-dirt-water molded into bricks which are then layered into the homemade natural oven.
This young man's name is Edwin and he is stoking the fire with a shirt on his head to protect from heat and fringe.
Critiques | Translate
blackfox (161) 2010-04-08 0:20
Very interesting. nice light captured. TFS.
- Copyright: Michael Scott O'Neal (jwillie44) (1234)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/4, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-07 22:58