One of the friendly birds of the Galapagos ! Indeed, they are friendlier to human being than for other birds they might eat eggs.. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this bird. Anyone ?
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pilpel-adom (3018) 2005-08-08 13:32
Nice picture and moment!!
Ha, the biggest dillema, whether to go to the Galapagos and say goodbye to 1000 USD?!
Dillemas aside, good capture!
shirgold (2479) 2005-09-01 6:07
The bird's name is "Mockingbird" - they are desperate for water ;-)
I think Image can be improved with brightness/contrast.
TFS - Shir
- Copyright: Florian Doche (dof) (457)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Nature
- Camera: Minolta Dimage 7i, Canon 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Galapagos
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-08 11:37