This was on our first day of the 8 day 'Full Circle' trek we were doing of Torres Del Paine.
It was a 12 hour / 32km trek this day, and towards the end we caught this plane snaking across the sky.
Apparently the guide told us that it was the pilot turning the plane left and right to give the passengers a better view of Torres and the Patagonian Ice Fields.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: FireFlux Studios (FireFluxStudios) (72)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/20.0, 1/125 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-03 0:50