We had to get up at 3am to catch the bus up to the El Tatio Geysers in Chile, which took 3hrs to get to.
We arrived in the pitch dark, it was absolutely freezing cold, even the geysers had ice around them.
Then after about an hour the sun peaked over the top of the mountains, and we got this shot of it through the steam.
It was quite a remote spot, and beautiful.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: FireFlux Studios (FireFluxStudios) (74)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/16, 1/200 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-02 2:42