Villarica is a most active volcano in Chile, has a 2860m (9,383 ft)of elevation and is located between Pucon and Villarica city.
This photo it was take from the hostal window, Pucon/Chile.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jhm (139952) 2014-06-17 3:00
Thank you very much for your visit to my gallery
I see that you makes very nice compositions with the Villarrica volcano in background
The top of the volcano nice between the clouds
I have tried to make a workshop, I hope that you can appreciate
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice day,
- Copyright: Luiz Paulo Modos (Modos) (968)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, Hoya 77mm Pro1 Digital UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-16 14:31