Discussing Tea Preparation Procedures
OK, OK, I'm not sure if they were really talking about that, but I guess was it... or maybe the candy recipe. I'm not sure, my japanese is not so good, I just can understand a few words like 'watashi'. :D
This shot was taken during a tea ceremony done here in Sao Paulo some weeks ago. The candy in the desk is the same of this picture.
The ceremony was organized by a group of japaneses living here in Brazil. They want to make the tea ceremony ritual alive, teaching the nisseis, sanseis, yonseis, etc how to perform it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-28
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Sigma 18-200 / 3.5-6.3, SanDisk CF 512MB, Marumi DHG Lens Protector 62mm
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Japanese Tea Ceremony [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-21 13:52