Here another photo inside the "Itaipava Belvedere Inn"(Pousada Mirante de Itaipava). It is a simple place to stay, but very cozy with fireplace in the rooms, a nice breakfast and a pretty swimming pool (good for hot days).
The Inn is placed in a very high part of Itaipava district being a very cold place during the winter nights, good to open a wine bottle and drink in front of the fireplace.
The Inn is sourrounded by nature with many pretty trees and plants and the air of the mountains.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13039)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-16
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Itaipava - Rio's mountain city
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-01 17:23