This is a very pretty beach located in the north of Rio das Ostras city shore. It has few visitation, because it is far from the urban center and have few residences nearby.
It lies between the Coca-cola and Salgada lagoons near the Itapebussus Beach. The beach is a continuation of the beach Costa Azul.
Much of its waterfront is part of conservation areas with typical vegetation of sandbanks. It is a good place for sand walking, howeverentretando due to strong winds in the region can disturb the sand.
It has parking space to its full extent.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13634)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/16, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-20 6:43