This is my last photo photo of the Rio Negro Palace. Here we can see the annex building. This building is used to save the memory of the Brazil in the Second Great War and house the Brazilian Expeditionary Force Museum. The museum have more than 600 itens donated by war veterans.
However the museum is only open from Wednesday to Friday, from 1PM to 5PM, which hinders their visitation.
In the workshop aother view of the building from a different angle.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12572)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Petrópolis
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-28 7:07