Photographer's Note

Built by Portuguese navigators on a slight elevation on the left of Angels Beach, the Our lady of Remédios church date from 1506 and was the first church made of wattle-and-daub where a mass was celebrated in Brazil.

jhm, ricardomattos, adores, josepmarin has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1391
Points: 24
Additional Photos by Andre Bonavita (bona) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 1349 W: 123 N: 2809] (13560)
View More Pictures