The community of Quarter Station, the most populous city of Urussanga (south of Santa Catarina, Brazil) was formed in the vicinity of the railway station Tereza Cristina, inaugurated in 1922, where he gave the embarkation and disembarkation of passengers and transportation of coal mined in the municipality.
Dedicated to Our Lady of Aparecida, the great devotion of the holy Brazilians being the patron saint of the country, the church in the neighborhood had its cornerstone was laid in 1960, was inaugurated in 1963.
In 2010, when the celebrations of the fiftieth anniversary of the creation of community, was reformed, getting new paint and decorative lighting.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Morus Areis (Morus) (98)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-12-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Powershot SX10 is
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1.25 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-30 9:37