Here another photo of the sunset took from Imboassica Lagoon.
The Imboassica Lagoon is one of the most beautiful landscapes of Macaé. This wonderful water mirror is strategically placed between the wildness of the sea at its front and the quietness of the hills at its back. When we walk on the sand bar that separates the lagoon the sea, we can perceive the huge contrast between the fury of the waves and the serenity of the lagoon. The lagoon is placed in this coastal context, as a natural formation that gracefully seeks to harmonize the continent with the sea.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
iacobi (330) 2011-11-22 8:33
Excellent panorama, perfect framing, colors played excellent, a successful image, well done.!!
siamesa (27747) 2011-11-22 10:47
Gosto demais dessas fotos onde há um pouco de nostalgia.
Belíssima , sem dúvida. parabéns.
kloppenborg (977) 2011-11-22 17:23
Very nice sunset. A good composition, and I like the dark toning.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13039)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Sunsets and Sunrises [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-22 8:29