It was my first trip to Iguazu(Iguacu).
When I arrived near the fall, I couldn't believe my eyes.
The view was so amaging.
I said "Really God made this."
It was my first family trip with parents in law and my wife.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (36103) 2009-12-14 1:04
What an astonishing site. You have captured several of the separate drops as a group portrait. In six weeks I will be visiting the Iguazu. Thanks for letting us all see this remarkable place vicariously.
Warm regards from Virginia, USA.
- Copyright: SangSu Sergio Park (mejor) (239)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon F100, AF Zoom-Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF, Kodak Pro Image 100, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-13 19:55
- Favorites: 1 [view]