OK, ok, this is the last one from the series 'Tea Ceremony Closeup', composed by this current shot, the previous one and the one before the previous.
This is only the tea cups alone, no candy this time.
This ceremony was done by a group of japaneses in Brazil that want to make the ceremory ritual survive and not dissapear. There is a class for young people learn all the process, that is really complex and full of details.
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-28
- Categories: Food, Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Sigma 18-200 / 3.5-6.3, SanDisk CF 512MB, Marumi DHG Lens Protector 62mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Japanese Tea Ceremony [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-01 5:00