This little candy was served in a japanese tea ceremony in Sao Paulo. There is a group of japanese womans here in Brazil that train new girls (including my girlfriend) to make the ceremony not die.
This candy is very good, I don't have any idea of what is used to make it or the name of it, but I gave it the name of 'Fish Eye Candy'.
In the previous shot you can see the same candy with a cup of tea.
Critiques | Translate
kiwi_explorer (12209) 2007-01-31 5:32
Excellent DOF and placement of your main subject. You've made a simple item look very interesting ... put that to good composition. Well done ... TFS
jillsarizona (38) 2007-01-31 8:22
I really like this image, the composition is great. I like your DOF and the sharpness and color of your subject. Thank you for sharing it. Jill
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-28
- Categories: Food, Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss Digital N, Sigma 18-200 / 3.5-6.3, SanDisk CF 512MB, Marumi DHG Lens Protector 62mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): In the kitchen, Japanese Tea Ceremony, My PhotoViewer Theme [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-31 5:14