Inaugurated in April 1907, the Othniel Mota high school was the third public school opened in the State of São Paulo being the first inland of São Paulo.
Along with others 122 public schools in the capital and
inland of State of São Paulo, the building was listed by the History Heritage Council by it historical value to the educational development of São Paulo.
The School in placed at 764 Prudente de Morais street in Ribeirão Preto city center.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (12441)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, HOYA 67mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Ribeirão Preto City
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-14 7:26