Rain ray view of my house.
Of the 3.15 billion rays striking the Earth and its inhabitants for one year, 100 million of them come crashing down on Brazilian soil. The numbers, released last year by a team of scientists from the National Institute for Space Research (INPE) in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, is not surpassed by any other country.
- Copyright: Robson Baptista (brobson) (33)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-08
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/3.2, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-16 19:08