The Angels Beach is the most know beach in Arraial do Cabo, not for it bathing quality but because it is placed in the center of the city and is used as reference point for many that arrive the city.
The beach is a cove where is place the marina. The marina (or Forno Port) is a complex of 3 piers from where all ships arrive or depart. Great part of the boats are fishingboats and you can capture great photos of them there. The other part of boats are the turism ones. Many beachs of Arraial do Cabo are only accessible by turism boats. And finaly there is bigger boats that bring supplies to the city and carry out part of the salt production of the city.
Photo too from the hike trail that connect Angles Beach and Forno Beach.
Critiques | Translate
photoray (12699) 2014-05-21 7:21
Attractive panoramic view from on high of Angels Beach and Forno Port, with the numerous boats anchored and the town on the oceanfront, with hills as a backdrop.
jemaflor (86110) 2014-05-21 11:27
nice pov on the bay, good management for the colors and the light capture.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13043)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM, Polarizer Filter 55mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Arraial do Cabo in 2012
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-21 5:29