This is the same church I uploaded yesterday but in a night view. and from another point of view.
Built by Portuguese navigators on a slight elevation on the left of Angels Beach, the Our lady of Remédios church date from 1506 and was the first church made of wattle-and-daub where a mass was celebrated in Brazil.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13143)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Arraial do Cabo in 2012
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-19 11:45