Built by Portuguese navigators on a slight elevation on the left of Angels Beach, the Our lady of Remédios church date from 1506 and was the first church made of wattle-and-daub where a mass was celebrated in Brazil.
Critiques | Translate
Miguel82 (27646) 2012-06-17 16:51
A magnific picture of a church interior
I like the different details here
Great colors, contrast and excellent sharpness
jhm (153748) 2012-06-18 4:46
A nice interior shot of these small church, taken with 1600 ISO and very few grain, this is very nice.
Excellent composition, nice depth and perspective.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice day,
mirosu (16265) 2012-06-25 9:44
Hi Andre, this is an excellent interior photo. I like very much the nice soft light and great symmetry with the red carpet in the middle leading the eye from entrance to the altar. Nicely done.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13737)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Arraial do Cabo in 2012
- Date Submitted: 2012-06-17 13:07