Here I was at the Japanese Garden located inside the Rio de Janeiro's Botanical Garden. It was almost 9 AM and the Garden was empaty and silence only the wind and sond of birds were listened.
In the workshop you can see the place from where I took this photo. Hope you like it.
Other photos from this place
Have a nice week.
Critiques | Translate
papagolf21 (90576) 2013-10-28 3:18
Très belle proposition photographique. J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance générale qui se dégage de cette réalisation.
Ombre et lumière se marient délicieusement.
Valensiaa (244) 2013-10-28 8:08
I like this one.
Golden sunlight makes it very fresh and warm. Strong contrasts between black and green looks rich and composition is great.
Nice view. Thank you for sharing it.
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13520)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-01-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D), Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-28 3:04