Here another curious place at Açude Musuem. This fountain don't work anymore, so they add water around the place where the tiny green water plant grew forming a green carpet.
I like to much this place, it seems comming from a fantasy story book.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dekanski (1075) 2013-10-17 9:49
very nice details, so natural colors.
siudzi (27769) 2013-10-17 12:09
Indeed, the scene looks like coming from a fantasy! Really beautiful and charming place as well as your presentation. The saturation and color contrast were again executed perfectly to achieve such a spectacular effect. Bravo!
Noel_Byrne (13416) 2013-10-18 4:18
There is a great sense of magic in this scene, it almost looks as if we are peering into a story and seeing something from a fairytale. This is enhanced by your composition, the central POV and the green carpet. Very nicely seen.
All the best
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11176)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-18
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Fountains Around the World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-17 9:15