Here a family close to the water mirror at the Ašude Musuem. On the left corner the building I showed yesterday and the this one in the background the the main house of the Musuem.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
worldcitizen (5619) 2013-10-14 13:42
This spot comes to life with the visitors walking beside the reflecting pool. The colorful clothes of the girls stands out well against the grass, and the reflections are sharp. I like the arches, and tropical feeling of this museum, too.
jhm (127995) 2013-10-15 2:59
What a quiet place, you found these place, with splendid reflections in these small lake.
Also the Spanish building in background is pleasant to look at.
A nice detailed picture with very lovely reflections.
This cares for depth and perspective.
Your picture is made with a lot quality and sharpness.
Very well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11172)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-14 13:00