The Ašude Museum, is a member of the "Castro Maya Museums", is an old property converted into a museum and occupies an area of 150 000 m▓ in Tijuca Forest.
Reformed by Raymundo Ottoni de Castro Maya (1894-1968) in the 1920s, won a collection of tiles which includes parts of Portugal, France, Germany and Spain, in addition a exhibition of a wide gallery of works by renowned artists such as Iole of Freitas.
The sculptures were also brought by Castro Maya, highlighting rare Chinese pieces, members of a vast collection of Oriental art.
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11180)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-13 18:59