The Museum of Açude offers the richest collections of Portuguese tile panels in Brazil.
The tiles are spread throughout the house and can be found not only inside the residence, but the balconies, the fountains, the garden benches, tables and even the old pool.
The importance of the collection of tiles is given by its stylistic variety and the representativeness of the origin of the parts, which are from European palaces such as the Quinta Real Beach, where lived D.João V.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andre Gustavo (bona) (11170)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-18
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Brazilian Windows [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-10 8:47